ONION TEA TREE HAIR CLEANSER (SLS & Paraben Free)
(Suitable for all Hair Types)
- Reduce dandruff & flaking
- Unclog hair follicles
- Natural Antiseptic & antibacterial properties
- Control excessive secretion of oil by the sebaceous gland
- Keep your scalp clean from grime & dead skin cells
- Works as a natural conditioning agent
- Clear blocked pores & preventing dryness
This KHADI ORGANIQUE ONION TEA TREE HAIR CLEANSER contains blends of Lemon & Tea Tree Oil acts as natural conditioner for scalp & eliminates agents that can cause skin flakes. This hair cleanser keeps your scalp clean from grime & dead skin cells, keeps hair follicles free of build-up & dandruff. Tea tree with Onion controls excessive oil production by sebaceous glands; keeps scalp moisturized & allows nutrients to reach hair follicles for luxurious, luster & shiny hairs
- Net weight: 200ml / 6.76 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Natural Ayurvedic formulation tends to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged. “This is an aroma-based natural Ayurvedic product”.
- No Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates, and Harmful chemicals.
- Formulated in India
Benefits of Onion Tea tree hair cleanser-
: Keeps your hair healthy & moisturized
: Makes hair grow longer & thicker
: Unclogs pores & clean up the scalp
: Keep head lice under control
: Promote glowing & softer hairs
: Boost hair growth
HOW TO USE IT?
Step 1: Wet hair thoroughly.
Step 2: Apply Onion Tea Tree Hair Cleanseron your hairs according to hair length.
Step 3: Gently massage scalp & entire hair length for 15 seconds.
Step 4: Create lather & leave your hairs for 30 seconds.
Step 4: Rinse off with water.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes.
Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
- Not Tested on animal
- Dermatologist tested