($10.00 PER 15ML)
NATURAL RADIANT & GLOW FACIAL OIL
(Suitable for all Skin Types)
- Non- greasy & Non comedogenic
- Radiant & beautiful skin
- Repairs skin pigmentation
- Promotes radiant skin tone
- Works as a night serum
- Leaves skin more joyful & youthful
KHADI ORGANIQUE KUMKUMADI TAILAM This Khadi Organique Kumkumadi Tailam has most valuable benefits such as – • Getting rid of skin discoloration • Treats blemishes & acne scars • Brightening dull skin • Reveals smoother, younger-looking skin complexion • Works as natural moisturizer • Makes skin soft, smooth & bright
Benefits of Kumkumadi Tailam-
- Getting Rid of Skin Discoloration
- Brightening dull skin
- Has Antioxidant & antibacterial properties
- Helps in regenerating skin cells
- Acts as natural sun protectant against UVA & UVB radiations
- Prevents from skin infections
- Net weight: 15ml / 0.51 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural Ayurvedic Formulation tends to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged. “This is an aroma-based Natural Ayurvedic product.”
- No Mineral Oil, Silicones, Dyes, Artificial fragrance and Harmful chemicals.
- Formulated in India
Direction for use-Wash your face with Khadi Organique face wash. Apply Kumkumadi Tailam over the face & neck with fingertips. Gently massage with fingers at least 5 -10 minutes. Leave overnight for better results. Note: For Oily Skin, wash it off after 2 hours with normal water.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes.
Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
- 100% VEGAN
- Not Tested on animal
- Dermatologist tested
- BY SKIN TYPES
- ALL SKINS
- Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Heptylundecylenate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
- NATURE SPARSH HEALTHCARE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN